Cookies

We use essential cookies to make our site work. We'd also like to set analytics cookies that help us make improvements by measuring how you use the site. These will be set only if you accept.

For more detailed information about the cookies we use, see our cookies page.

Essential Cookies

Essential cookies enable core functionality such as security, network management, and accessibility. For example, the selections you make here about which cookies to accept are stored in a cookie.

You may disable these by changing your browser settings, but this may affect how the website functions.

Analytics Cookies

We'd like to set Google Analytics cookies to help us improve our website by collecting and reporting information on how you use it. The cookies collect information in a way that does not directly identify you.

Third Party Cookies

Third party cookies are ones planted by other websites while using this site. This may occur (for example) where a Twitter or Facebook feed is embedded with a page. Selecting to turn these off will hide such content.

Skip to main content

Covid

** Chawton Park Surgery are providing COVID spring boosters to eligible patients from a new roving health hub vehicle**

The vehicle will be at the following locations:

- SELBOURNE (outside Selbourne Arms) - 24/04/24 @ 0900-1200hrs
- ROPLEY (Ropley Village Hall) - 24/4/24 @ 1300-1600hrs
- BENTLEY (Bentley Village Hall) - 29/4/24 @ 0900-1600hrs
- FROYLE (Froyle Village Hall) - 30/4/24 @ 0900-1600hrs
- ROPLEY (Ropley Village Hall) - 1/5/24 @ 0900-1600hrs

No appointment needed - simply turn up during the hours stated above

The eligibility is:

- Adults aged over 75 years of age
- Residents in Care homes for older people
- Individuals aged 6 months and over who are immunocompromised.

Farringdon Parish Council Hampshire Covid

I think I might have Covid. How can I get a test?

Covid-19 lateral flow tests are no longer free for everyone.

You may still be able to get a free test if:

• You’re eligible for Covid-19 treatments (these are different to vaccinations)
  • Your GP or healthcare professional has recently asked you to get a test
  • You care for patients, or care residents, at high risk from Covid-19 and you have Covid-19 symptoms

If you are eligible, you can order tests via the Government website.

If you are ineligible for free tests, you can buy them from some pharmacies and retailers, such as Boots and Superdrug.

If I test positive for Covid, should I isolate?

If you have tested positive for Covid, the NHS recommends that you stay at home and avoid contact with other people for five days after the day the test was taken.

Department for Education guidance says that in England: “For children and young people aged 18 and under who test positive for Covid, the advice is to try to stay at home and avoid contact with other people for three days.

“This is because children and young people tend to be infectious to other people for less time than adults.

“Adults with a positive Covid test result are advised to try to stay at home and avoid contact with other people for five days, which is when they are most infectious.

“The UKHSA has also published public health guidance on living safely with respiratory infections, including Covid-19.”

How to Book / Cancel or Change a COVID Vaccination Appointment